Podcasts Bring the Sounds of SNIA’s Storage Developer Conference to Your Car, Boat, Train, or Plane!
SNIA’s Storage Developer Conference (SDC) offers exactly what a developer of cloud, solid state, security, analytics, or big data applications is looking for – rich technical content delivered in a no-vendor bias manner by today’s leading technologists. The 2016 SDC agenda is being compiled, but now you can get a “sound bite” of what to expect by downloading SDC podcasts via iTunes, or visiting the SDC Podcast site at http://www.snia.org/podcasts to download the accompanying slides and/or listen to the MP3 version.
Each podcast has been selected by the SNIA Technical Council from the 2015 SDC event, and include topics like:
- Preparing Applications for Persistent Memory from Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Managing the Next Generation Memory Subsystem from Intel Corporation
- NVDIMM Cookbook – a Soup to Nuts Primer on Using NVDIMMs to Improve Your Storage Performance from AgigA Tech and Smart Modular Systems
- Standardizing Storage Intelligence and the Performance and Endurance Enhancements It Provides from Samsung Corporation
- Object Drives, a New Architectural Partitioning from Toshiba Corporation
- Shingled Magnetic Recording- the Next Generation of Storage Technology from HGST, a Western Digital Company
- SMB 3.1.1 Update from Microsoft
Eight podcasts are now available, with new ones added each week all the way up to SDC 2016 which begins September 19 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. Keep checking the SDC Podcast website, and remember that registration is now open for the 2016 event at http://www.snia.org/events/storage-developer/registration. The SDC conference agenda will be up soon at the home page of http://www.storagedeveloper.org.
Enjoy these great technical sessions, no matter where you may be!