September 9th, 2015
SNIA Storage Developer Conference (SDC) 2015 is two weeks away, and the SNIA Technical Council is finalizing a strong, comprehensive agenda of speakers and sessions. Wherever your interests lie, you’re sure to find experts and topics that will expand your knowledge and fuel your professional development!
For the next two weeks, SNIA on Storage will highlight exciting interest areas in the 2015 agenda. If you … Continue reading
January 7th, 2015
On January 29th, we continue our Cloud Developer’s series by hosting a live Webcast on OpenStack Manila – the OpenStack file share service. Manila provides the management of file shares (for example, NFS and CIFS) as a core service to OpenStack. Manila currently works with a variety of vendors’ storage products, including NetApp, Red Hat, EMC, IBM, and with the Linux NFS server.
In this Webcast we will:
- Introduce the Manila file share service
- Review key Manila concepts
- Describe the logical architecture of Manila and its API structure
- Explain what’s new in Juno, the latest release of OpenStack
- Highlight the roadmap for Manila in the next release, OpenStack Kilo, and beyond
Register now for this live event that we expect will be informative and interactive. I hope you’ll join us.